1.1. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL publishes on the site the complete and correct identification and contact details by the Member. By using the contact form or the service present on the site, the Member automatically allows S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL to contact him by any available means, including electronic means. By partially or entirely filling in the contact form and sending it does not represent a commitment from S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL to contact the Member.
1.2. Accessing the Site, using the information presented within it, visiting the pages or sending emails or notices addressed to S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL is done electronically, by telephone or by any other means of communication available to the Member, So that he / she agrees to receive notifications from S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL in an electronic manner and / or via telephone, including communications via e-mail or through announcements on the site.
1.3. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL reserves the right not to respond to all requests of any kind, received by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, personal etc.).
NEWSLETTERS AND ALERTS
1.1. When a Member creates a Site Account by accepting the Terms and Conditions and by checking the “Subscribe to the newsletter” box, he / she expresses the right to receive Newsletters and / or alerts from S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL.
1.3. The Client may unsubscribe from the Newsletters at any time using the special link provided in any of the newsletters.
1.4. Disclaimer of Newsletters does not imply the waiver of acceptance of this Document.
1.5. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL reserves the right of selecting the persons to whom it will send newsletters and / or alerts and the right to remove from its database any Member or Customer who has previously expressed their consent to receive Newsletters and / or Alerts, without any subsequent commitment from S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL or any prior notice thereof.
1.6. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL may limit the right of access and acquisition to members or clients if suspicions of fraud or violation of legal provisions arise and those mentioned in terms and conditions arise.
All information used to describe the Goods and / or Services available on the Site (static / dynamic images / multimedia presentations / etc.) does not represent a contractual obligation of S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL, being used exclusively for presentation purposes.
1.1. The entire content of studioinsign.ro website, including texts, images, graphics, web graphics, scripts and any other data, is the property of S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL or its suppliers and is protected under the Copyright Law and under intellectual and industrial property laws. The use without written permission of any items on studioinsign.ro site, or of any of the items listed above, shall be punished according to the laws in force. To claim intellectual property rights you can use firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.1. According to the provisions of Law no.677 / 2001, our clients have the following rights: 1) Right to information (art.12)
2) Right to access data (art.13) – the right to obtain, on request once a year and free of charge, confirmation that the data provided by him is processed or not by the data operator.
3) Right to intervene (Article 14) – the right to request the data operator, in writing and free of charge, to: a) rectify, update, block or delete incomplete, inaccurate or unlawful data; B) transformation of unlawful personal data into anonymous data; (C) notifying third parties of the operations referred to in point (A) and (b).
4) The right to opposition (art.15) – the right to oppose, free of charge and in writing, for legitimate and legitimate reasons related to its particular situation, that the data intended to him/her to be processed.
5) The right to appeal to justice (Article 18) – the right to appeal to the courts for the protection of the rights guaranteed by law that were violated.
6) Right to complain to the supervisory authority (Article 25).
1.1. Any specific data regarding the status of the products can be obtained by contacting us online at the coordinates contained in this site.
1.2. For a better understanding of these clauses, please consult Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
1.3. On studioinsign.ro website, the user is responsible for all activities that occur by accessing his/her personal account and password. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL can not be held responsible for errors resulting from user negligence regarding the security and confidentiality of his/her account and password.
1.4. For a better understanding of these clauses, please consult Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
1) S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL guarantees the security and confidentiality of data hosted and transmitted through its information system.
2) S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL assumes no liability for loss of information caused by any malfunctions or errors of the software that designed and hosts the site.
1.1. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL does not require its Clients or Users information about confidential data, bank accounts or personal passwords by any means of communication (e-mail / telephone / SMS / etc).
1.2. S.C. Noblesse Group International disclaims any responsibility in the event that a Member / Client is / will be prejudiced in any way by a third party who would claim to be / represent the interests of S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL.
1.3. Customer or Member will inform S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL of such attempts using the contact details.
1.4. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL does not promote SPAM. Any Member / Customer who has explicitly provided his/her email address on the site may opt to disable his client account associated with this email address.
1.5. Communications by S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL through electronic means (ie e-mail) contain the full data of the sender or links to the sender at the date of transmission of the content.
1.6. The following achieved goals will be considered an attempt to defraud the Site / Content of these sites.
1.7. S.C. Noblesse Group International SRL reserves the right to initiate a prosecution against the person or persons who attempted to achieve this purpose (s): – to access any type of data of another Member / Client By using an account or by any other method. – to alter or modify the Site’s content – to affect the performance of the server / servers that the site is running. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the client fully assumes the rights and obligations arising from accessing studioinsign.ro site.
Cookie Usage Policy
This website uses its own cookies to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of everyone. Cookies play an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of multiple services the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
- Cookies provide site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them even more effective and more user-friendly.
- Allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience; Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
- Cookies are NOT viruses. They use plain text formats. They can not be executed, nor can they run themselves. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again.
- Because they can not perform these functions, they can not be considered viruses.
- Learn more here: Microsoft cookies guide.